I’ve been thinking about healing:
- Healing is a big picture event. Details change when you stay the course.
- You can’t heal what you don’t know about. The courage to be aware is primary.
- Healing isn’t a cure as a cure is in time/space, whereas healing is abiding.
- Symptoms are signposts from the soul as to what you need to heal.
- Symptoms are data in time. Healing takes place at a meta level.
- Healing is a return to your source code.
- Healing never happens in a vacuum. You have to show up.
- To heal is a mindset and lifestyle, not a tool you pull out only at the time of need.
- When you come to healing with willingness, you’re lifted up and kissed by the light.
- Welcome the light that comes in healing, give it a station in your life and it will stay.
- Once you start unraveling your suffering, healing gently rolls through your life again and again like a ball of yarn.
- The healed is hiding in the unhealed.
- Community is inside as well as outside. Community is a state of mind.
- What is good for us is good for the community. To protect our own is to protect the community.
- Peace appears when we emphasize similarities
- Peace appears when we honor natural variety.
- Peace appears when we realize that everyone seeks the love we seek.
- Peace is seen in the web of life when we tell our fear to grow up!
- Peace arises from where it lives within when we silence enough to notice.
- Listen to the peace whispered by the breeze in the leaves.
- Morning dew simply appears, silently. Peace is the same way. Make space for it.
What do you think?
Each post for the Reiki Help Blog can take anywhere from 1-5 days to write/research, proofread/edit, and post with an appropriate image and formatting. If you leave this space with any value, knowledge, joy or understanding, please consider making a donation of your choice.
Donate to this blog. Thank you!
Authentic Japanese Reiki Master Teacher / Healer at my Oasis Reiki Dojo – Available globally. Meditation, Healing, and Spirituality training and services. Meditation Guide. Intuitive Coach. Spirituality Writer. Photographer. Poet. Artist. Dad. Plant-based.