On July 30, 2008 I started a new service in the microblogging world by sending out this one-liner about Reiki:
Reiki is living with wisdom and compassion.
Since then Reiki One-LinerSM has gone out to Twitter everyday between Monday and Friday, with breaks of a few days since its inception.
Tonight I tweeted:
Reiki is the Universe saying “pssst!”
One of my Twitter friends responded:
Luv ur 1liners. Had wonderful grocery visit. I was rollin’ along when cart wheels spazzed. Right there, great sale on pasta! Hee hee
Here, presented in alphabetical order rather than the order they went out are the third 50 Reiki one-liners:
- Feeling fragmented? Reiki defrags you quickly and completely.
- Integrity and clear boundaries in communication are enhanced by Reiki.
- Mind dissects and separates. Reiki brings a holistic view.
- Mind over thinks. Reiki settles it into natural, spacious awareness.
- Reiki beautifies the inner and outer you.
- Reiki brings balance to your responsibilities and unburdens your shoulders.
- Reiki brings out your inner gem.
- Reiki centers you even at a red light.
- Reiki does good and moves on to the next person or situation.
- Reiki helps you know mind is not localized in the brain but is everywhere.
- Reiki helps you notice the 800 pound gorilla in the room.
- Reiki is a daily dose of good.
- Reiki is a life and soul app designed by higher Intelligence.
- Reiki is an ocean of compassion multiplied by awareness.
- Reiki is an ocean of love multiplied by acceptance.
- Reiki is context and meaning renewed by an enduring presence.
- Reiki is daily empowerment.
- Reiki is daily renewal.
- Reiki is daily sanity.
- Reiki is daily vibrational alignment.
- Reiki is embodied peace.
- Reiki is Grace.
- Reiki is insurance for body, mind and soul.
- Reiki is letting go of control so you can have true control.
- Reiki is self-knowledge and biofeedback via hands-on and meditation.
- Reiki is soul poetry.
- Reiki is soul satisfaction.
- Reiki is the art of self-communication.
- Reiki is the in and out breath of the Universe.
- Reiki is the interface between personal ki and universal Ki.
- Reiki is the knowing that you are as infinite as the universe.
- Reiki is the Universe’s way of saying, “Got your back!”
- Reiki keeps you in grace if you get punk’d.
- Reiki lets you help others without compromising yourself.
- Reiki lets you KNOW that which can’t be quantified.
- Reiki makes soul available in every situation.
- Reiki places intellect in balance to assist your soul.
- Reiki places you smack-dab in the lap of the Universe.
- Reiki rebalances you in the midst of your day.
- Reiki self-treatments=Self-acceptance and love.
- Reiki sources your life from the lotus of your being instead of your lower self.
- Reiki will shift procrastination right out of your system.
- The body doesn’t lie. Reiki helps you know when the mind does.
- The body is a vehicle for your spirit. Reiki remembers that and keeps it healthy.
- The mind powered by Reiki functions higher.
- The mind succumbs to fear. Reiki restores natural spaciousness.
- Thoughts become biology. Reiki interrupts that.
- With Reiki you recover better from setbacks.
- Your body changes. Reiki stays with you throughout.
- Your body is a library of you. Reiki is the index.
Authentic Japanese Reiki Master Teacher / Healer at my Oasis Reiki Dojo – Available globally. Meditation, Healing, and Spirituality training and services. Meditation Guide. Intuitive Coach. Spirituality Writer. Photographer. Poet. Artist. Dad. Plant-based.
3 thoughts on “The third 50 Reiki One-Liners”
Pamir I love your Reiki one liners on Twitter and always find your selfless sharing of good Reiki facts and energy to be useful and supportive. Thanks!
Hi Pamir. These are great one-liners. They kept getting better and better as I kept reading — like peeling the layers back. My favourite one was, “Reiki is an ocean of compassion multiplied by awareness.” I’ve considered studying Reiki… at least taking the Level 1 course. It keeps coming up in conversation and reading for me so I believe it is in my future.
Davina’s last blog post..A Vision of Fulfillment
Pingback:Reiki Help Blog » Reiki One-Liner now at 200
Comments are closed.