The Reiki Stories Project (RSP) is open to the global Reiki community.
Please submit your Reiki story to ReikiStoriesProject [at] ReikiHelp [dot] com.
Share as many as you like over time. Stories will be curated by me and may be lightly edited. Your Reiki story will be held in sacredness. Please include your full name and location. You can also let me know if you’d prefer that only your initials are used, if your story is selected to be published here.
The Reiki Stories ProjectSM (RSP) project started several years ago. For reasons stated in the previous stories, it felt like a crucial step in looking at Reiki from the inside.
It’s vitally important that we document Reiki experiences. Whether these experiences happen during self-practice or while sharing with another, personal accounts reveal important aspects of Reiki. Since the practice of Reiki includes the whole person, body, psyche and soul, with meditation and healing, and everyday applications it engenders a wide variety of experiences. Sharing Reiki stories is an amazing experience in learning and validation. It deepens this path.
For all previous stories, please visit the project’s category page and scroll down to the most recent one.
Story is far older than the art of science and psychology, and will always be the elder in the equation no matter how much time passes.
— Clarissa Pinkola Estés
I very much look forward to hearing from you,
PAMIR KICIMAN, BA, RM, CHt
- The Compassion of Less Consumption - 01/29/2018
- Year’s End is a Mindfulness Moment - 12/03/2017
- The Reiki Precepts as a Guide for Our Times - 09/04/2017
- Reiki Stories Project 6/12/17 - 06/12/2017
- Take Inner Care - 06/05/2017
- Modulate Your Meditation - 04/24/2017
- The Space of Being - 04/10/2017
- How Important is Posture in Meditation? - 03/23/2017
- Being Unweary - 03/17/2017
- Practice Methods Lead to Practicing Qualities - 02/02/2017