Reiki helps the human being. Throughout life, you may have different symptoms. Symptoms are simply signs that natural order needs to be found again. Curing symptoms can be merely temporary. Making the human whole (healed) again is often a dynamic and ongoing state of balance.
What are some of the common symptoms people want Reiki to address?
Back pain. All pain. Migraines. Fibromyalgia. Chronic Fatigue. TMJ. Skin disorders. Cancer. Autoimmune disorders. Thyroid imbalances.
Low self-esteem. Emotional distance and unavailability. Hot emotions like anger or jealousy. Panic. Fears. Inability to cope. Feeling uncomfortable in your skin. Feeling out of place. Grief.
Stress. Depression. Anxiety. Lack of concentration. ADD and ADHD. Insomnia. Confusion. Negative thinking. Mental burdens.
Disconnection from self and life. Loss of meaning. Dark night of the soul. Spiritual seeking. Loss of personal power. Soul loss. Not knowing life direction or purpose. Inability to forgive. Fear of death.
Reiki helps the person. What kind of person? A person with chronic pain. A person living with cancer. A depressed person.
- Do you suffer from migraines or anxiety?
- Does arthritis make every day tasks difficult?
- Have you tried different mattresses for your back pain?
- Do you feel ill at ease, unable to cope, or lack energy?
- Are you just existing and don’t feel well, but can’t put your finger on it?
- Is your family or partner driving you crazy?
All of the above is a sample list. The point is that symptoms are endless. The list could be 100 times this.
Because Reiki is concerned with the person and not the symptom, it can be effective for you no matter what your life looks like, how your body is doing, or how you feel and think.
Reiki’s most significant remedy is that it helps you embrace your innate or natural spirituality.
Why would you care? Because over and over, research shows that people with a personal sense of spirituality report:
- Less use of medical services
- Less minor illness
- Emotional resiliency in terminal illness
- Pain reduction
- Better immunity
- Accelerated healing
- Less anxiety
- Ability to buffer stress
- Being undefeated by crisis
Personal spirituality brings with it a greater sense of participation and empowerment, purpose and meaning, and a broader perspective, with a strong sense of well-being and not just an absence of disease.
In other words, spiritual health has a direct positive impact on mental, emotional and physical health. What spiritual health means to you is completely up to you.
Reiki simply promotes mindbody states that support your wholeness and wellbeing, gently balancing and harmonizing you in a holistic and individualistic way.
Have you tried Reiki?
Resources: Watch my video The Role Of Spirituality in Wellness.
To learn more about me please see my online resume.
Each post for the Reiki Help Blog can take anywhere from 1-5 days to write/research, proofread/edit, and post with an appropriate image and formatting. If you leave this space with any value, knowledge, joy or understanding, please consider making a donation of your choice.
Donate to this blog. Thank you!
- The Essential Lesson of Self-Love - 06/04/2018
- The Compassion of Less Consumption - 01/29/2018
- Year’s End is a Mindfulness Moment - 12/03/2017
- The Reiki Precepts as a Guide for Our Times - 09/04/2017
- Reiki Stories Project 6/12/17 - 06/12/2017
- Take Inner Care - 06/05/2017
- Modulate Your Meditation - 04/24/2017
- The Space of Being - 04/10/2017
- How Important is Posture in Meditation? - 03/23/2017
- Being Unweary - 03/17/2017