Today being the Summer Solstice, it’s time to share another one of the messages I’ve received from the natural world starting around 2002. This one is more from the cosmos, but it interacts with us right here on Earth. For a Summer Solstice meditation, click here.
I am the Sun. I give warmth and light to many planets. I nourish and feed and I have a lot of power left in me to last a very, very long time. I’d like to continue to serve the Earth, its Nature, creatures, humans, waters, trees and plants. It is up to humans to save and preserve so that there’s a purpose for me, so that I can continue to warm and provide light. This is the order of things. I rise in the morning and I set at night. I warm an entire section of the universe and I give light to it. I continue this cycle every day. For me to continue this cycle, there must be a good reason.
Preserve all species on Earth. Preserve your way of life as it has been lived on Earth for centuries. Help me do my job and fulfill my purpose, for I am the Sun and I am here to serve.
For similar messages click here.
“Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
‘You owe Me.’
Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky”
Each post for the Reiki Help Blog can take anywhere from 1-5 days to write/research, proofread/edit, and post with an appropriate image and formatting. If you leave this space with any value, knowledge, joy or understanding, please consider making a donation of your choice.
Donate to this blog. Thank you!
- The Reiki Precepts as a Guide for Our Times - 09/04/2017
- Reiki Stories Project 6/12/17 - 06/12/2017
- Take Inner Care - 06/05/2017
- Modulate Your Meditation - 04/24/2017
- The Space of Being - 04/10/2017
- How Important is Posture in Meditation? - 03/23/2017
- Being Unweary - 03/17/2017
- Practice Methods Lead to Practicing Qualities - 02/02/2017
- Are You a Path Walker or Toe-Dipper? - 10/17/2016
- Resources to Navigate Troubled Times - 09/12/2016